IGP Tierra de Castilla
whiteWe are pleased to present a carefully carried out work in the lands of Castilla, which are generally very hot lands, and sometimes devalued due to their excessive production. Gran Anyada is currently taking advantage of the volcanic features of the Camp de Calatrava to present this wine. Together with Joaquin Sánchez Delgado’s knowledge of the area, Gran Anyada is able to present a fresh and long Riesling, to enjoy the characteristics of this wine variety as much as possible. Would you like to see it your yourself? Try it! You won’t regret it!
Joaquin Sánchez Delgado
Marià Bigordà, father
Marià Bigordà, son
2018 100% Riesling 7 months on fine lies 13% vol.
- Vineyards located in lands with an altitude of 675m, with volcanic composition and abundant limestone.
- Crops grown under integrated production, without insecticides and chemically synthesized fertilisers. Tendency to work towards ecological wines.
- Manually harvested, controlled fermentation, inertization, plaques filtration and sterilization.
- Aged for a minimum of 7 months, and stirred once a week. Bottled in the same estate. Bottled in the same estate.
- Shelf life: about 48 months.
- Citric and mineral aroma due to the white flowers and fennel, but also fruits such as grapefruit and peach. Very cheerful and powerful wine, which demonstrates the land in which the vineyard has been planted and emphasizes the mineral characteristics of the granitic land.
HOW TO SERVE IT
Serve from 7-9ºC There is no need to decant the bottle. Simply open it minutes before serving it.
- Castilla is the area of Spain with the most wine production. Nowadays, it is where the most work is being done in order to change its old image of massive wine production and low quality.
- Thentic is a Riesling wine with traditional characteristics. It is the best expression of a young, fresh, elegant wine, with a great personality and a long trajectory.
- Wines are always stored horizontally in a cool place where temperatures don’t go above 18ºC
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...