Continuing with the perfect symbiosis between Josep Maria Vendrell and Gran Anyada started many years ago, a new and ambitious project is born, a very personal and emotional one dedicated to someone who is courageous and determined. Our objective is to provide the expressive qualities of a well-crafted product in a container. The 150 cl. magnum preserves and enhances the aromatic and taste virtues of the product much better than the classic 75 cl. bottle, and everything with a very interesting quality/price/pleasure ratio.
Marià Bigordà, father
Marià Bigordà, son
70% Garnatxa, 30 % Samsó
Aged for 10 months in French oak barrels
- 33 year old vines planted in 4 calcareous clay soil plots.
- Grenache with excellent polyphenolic richness and a very lively Carignan thanks to its high acidity and tannin content. Long and lingering aftertaste.
- Fine grain medium toast French oak barrels.
HOW TO SERVE IT
Decant the wine 1 hour before serving it trying to keep the flow slow and steady, then spin it counter-clockwise a couple of times and let it sit.
- Wines are always stored horizontally in cool places where temperatures don’t go above 18ºC.
- It is important to open the bottles or decant them before consumption depending on the type of wine.
- The colour, its intensity and hue, can define the features and characteristics of the wine.
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...
Baked White meat