CLOS Gran Anyada Reserva
Brut Nature Reserva
With the wisdom of Joan Miquel Nadal, oenologist and researcher, and the good work carried out by his siblings, Imma and Albert, there is no choice but to carry out a project with them with a clear motto: “Meticulousness in the vineyard to have peace in the winery”. It is very clear for the two M’s (Marià, father and son), CLOS GRAN ANYADA are authentic cavas!
Joan Miquel Canals
Marià Bigordà, father
Marià Bigordà, son
Macabeu 60%, Xarel·lo 40%
Aged for 25 months in a bottle
- Well worked vines. High-quality cuvée that exhibits pleasant and honest flavours.
- Cava temperature control between 13-15ºC
- Secondary fermentation in the bottle, very slow and controlled.
- Balanced with well integrated sparkle.
- Lively and fresh palate.
HOW TO SERVE IT
We want to achieve plenitude on the nose and a palate-coating texture.
- A “Brut Natural” or “Brut Nature” never has added sugar.
- A “Reserva” has to have aged at least 15 months in a cellar.
- From the moment the Cava is disgorged it will have a shelf life of 15 months.
- Always store the bottle upright.
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...