CLOS Gran Anyada Rosé
Brut Natural Rosé Reserva
With the wisdom of Joan Miquel Nadal, oenologist and researcher, and the good work carried out by his siblings, Imma and Albert, there is no choice but to carry out a project with them with a clear motto: “Meticulousness in the vineyard to have peace in the winery”. It is very clear for the two M’s (Marià, father and son), CLOS GRAN ANYADA are authentic cavas!
Trepat 90% Pinot Noir 10%
Aged for 24 months in a bottle
- 25 year old vines, light-bodied, high acidity and aromatic elegance.
- Cava temperature control between 13-15ºC
- Secondary fermentation in the bottle, very slow and controlled.
- Crispy and discrete “sparkle”, aromatic with fruity and elegant notes.
- “Brut Nature” is ideal to start and finish any meal.
HOW TO SERVE IT
- A “Brut Natural” or “Brut Nature” never has added sugar.
- A “Reserva” has to have aged at least 15 months in a cellar.
- From the moment the Cava is disgorged it will have a shelf life of 15 months.
- Always store the bottle upright.