D3 Enòlegs rosé pale
DOP Valles de Benavente
The 2018 harvest allowed us to combine Tempranillo and Prieto Picudo. This combination mixed with dry ice and very little maceration surprised everyone with its colour, which looks like a red onion, and also with its elegant aromas of raspberry, strawberry and plums. It has a smooth and harmonic lingering finish that always highlights the characteristics and typicalities of the “terroirs” of the area. Another project that has become a reality thanks to the good working relationship between the Otero family and Gran Anyada.
Marià Bigordà, father
Marià Bigordà, son
3 months on fine lies
- Trellised 40 year old vines planted in areas with an altitude of about 770 meters.
- Short maceration period with tear of wine saignée. Controlled fermentation at 14°C
- Stirred on fine lees and aged for more than 3 months.
- Shelf life: around 24 months.
- Cheerful and powerful aroma of red fruits and blue flowers, with good intensity and great elegance. Soft, round and balanced finish.
HOW TO SERVE IT
Serve from 6-8ºC.
There is no need to decant the bottle. Simply open it a few minutes before serving it.
- This rosé is the best expression of a balanced and fruity wine with a lot of personality.
- Wines are always stored horizontally in a cool place where temperatures don’t go above 18ºC.
- It is important to open the bottles or decant them before consumption depending on the type of wine.
- The colour, its intensity and hue, can define the features and characteristics of the wine.
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...