Conserves de La Selva, Girona
Do you know La Selva?. La Selva is a region located between the Serralada Transversal and the Costa Brava where apart from its beautiful landscape, the preserves and artisanal jams made by its farmers stand out. This is where it is prepared this ESCALIVADA that Gran Anyada has to offer you. A completely natural and exclusive product with a full guarantee!
Conserves de La Selva
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...
100% natural, no additives
Red Lamuyo Pepper
Long Black Aubergine from Gironès region
Glass jar, 280g / drained
- The process, which is completely manual, consists of rinsing the peppers and the aubergines.
- Both ingredients are baked separately for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Both the peppers and the aubergines are hand-peeled.
- The pepper and the aubergine are put in a jar vertically so that they can be used separately according to the customer’s needs.
- The jar is hermetically sealed at over 120ºC.
- The red lamuyo pepper is longer, more rectangular and juicier than the normal pepper. Its composition is a source of fibre, which is rich in vitamin C. In addition, it also contains pro-vitamin A and vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant.
- The aubergine has got diuretic characteristics, as well as an anticarcinogenic effect. Its consumption can reduce cholesterol.
- This escalivada does not contain oil, salt, vinegar or any other ingredient. It is natural so that it can be prepared according to the customer’s liking.