Fundent de Camòs
Everything that Josep Maria Vendrell Rived has earned is well-deserved, vintner by calling and oenologist as an ambition to go further in life and make something respectable of his vineyard (almost a smallholding) and his winery. Many years ago, Marià Bigordà, father and son, saw the opportunity to also earn respect in an area where we would not find a better host.
Josep Ma. Vendrell Rived
Marià Bigordà, father
Marià Bigordà, son
55% Samsó, 45% Garnatxa
Aged for 3 months in French oak barrels
- 35 year old vines. Separate vinification, blended (coupage) after being aged in a barrel.
- Highly pigmented and long lasting finish.
- Aged for 3 months in new French oak barrels avoiding a woody taste.
HOW TO SERVE IT
Serve from 14,5-16,5ºC
here is no need to decant the bottle, simply open it, if possible, 1 hour before serving.
- Wines are always stored horizontally in a cool place where temperatures don’t go
- It is important to open the bottles or decant them before consumption depending on the type of wine.
- The colour, its intensity and hue, can define the features and characteristics of the wine.
- The Montsant DO forms a “ring” and inside it we can find the Priorat QDO.
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...