LA SU Y LA SWEET
We have made the most of the characteristics of a DOP, which we believe is not properly protected and very often devalued. It has almost centenary vineyards located at altitudes over 800 metres in stony but deep land, as well as a continental climate -Mediterranean with a high thermal contrast between morning and night (+-10ºC). The close collaboration between Nacho Lázaro, owner of Bodegas Añadas, its oenologist Óscar Martínez and Gran Anyada (Marià Bigordà, father and son) allows us to keep discovering new products with strong personalities and maximum guarantee to satisfy our most demanding customer.
65% Garnatxa Blanca,
Aged for 5 months on fine lees
- Low production vines in dry soils of gray slate at an altitude of 800 m.
- Manually harvested and selected in sorting tables when entering the wine cellar. Very slow and controlled fermentation (with yeast from the vineyard itself) at 15ºC.
- Shelf life: about 4 years.
- Yellowish colour, with green hints.
- Fruity aroma with slight floral and citric hints. Dense, fresh and well-balanced in the mouth.
- Very persistent finish, slightly bitter and gentle. Very faithful to its variety, land and climate.
HOW TO SERVE IT
Serve from 7-9ºC
There is no need to decant the bottle. Simply open it minutes before serving it.
Garnatxa blanca is a variety cultivated everywhere around the country, but especially in Catalonia and Aragó, where it stands out thanks to its intense aromatic personality.
- Wines are always stored horizontally in a cool place where temperatures don’t go above 18ºC.
- It is important to open the bottles or decant them before consumption depending on the type of wine.
- The colour of the wine, its intensity and hue, can defi ne the features and characteristics of the wine.