M de Marià Xarel·lo
Brut Nature Gran Reserva
Once again, the two M’s of GRAN ANYADA (Marià, father and son), the researcher and oenologist, Joan Miquel Canals, and the executors of his directions: his siblings, Imma and Albert, have worked together. They present a brand new cava, the result of a joint project, and which now becomes a reality. Our motto never changes: ‘’Meticulousness at the vineyard to have peace in the winery’’, but now we add: ‘’Fineness and cheerfulness mouthfeel’’.
Marià Bigordà, father
Aged for 50 months
- Old vines, low in production, gently pressed.
Cava temperature control between 13-15ºC
Secondary fermentation in the bottle, very slow and controlled.
- Well integrated sparkle. It shows good carbonic release.
- Pure aroma, without any additives. Great elegance, and clear notes which show the good work carried out with the yeast, and freshly baked pastries. Lactic final touches and fresh balsamic notes. Soft, round and full finish in the mouth. Good acid finish. Very varietal, highlighting the sensations, surrounded by almond at the end, and which make you want another glass.
HOW TO SERVE IT
We want to archieve plenitude on the nose and a palate-coating texture.
- This Xarel•lo type of cava is the best expression of a fruity, balanced and peculiar wine.
- A “Brut Natural” or “Brut Nature” never has added sugar.
- A “Reserva” has to have aged at least 15 months in a cellar.
- From the moment the Cavais disgorged it will have a shelf life of 15 months.
- Always store the bottle upright.
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...
- Gratined vegetables
- Fish with sauce
- Chocolate coulant