M de Marià
Brut Nature Reserva
Blanc de Noirs
With the wisdom of Joan Miquel Nadal, oenologist and researcher, and the good work carried out by his siblings, Imma and Albert, there is no choice but to carry out a project with them with a clear motto: “Meticulousness in the vineyard to have peace in the winery”. It is very clear for the two M’s (Marià, father and son): AUTHENTICITY!!!
100% organic Pinot Noir
Aged for 24 months in a bottle
· 30 year old vines, medium-bodied, high acidity and aromatic elegance.
· Hand-picked, gently pressed grapes. It has not been macerated.
· Cava temperature control between 13-15º
· Secondary fermentation in the bottle, very slow and controlled.
· Crispy and discrete “sparkle” with berrylike aromas, very fine and elegant notes.
· A different but excellent “Brut Natural” to enjoy at any time.