M de Marià
Brut Nature Reserva
Blanc de Noirs
With the wisdom of Joan Miquel Nadal, oenologist and researcher, and the good work carried out by his siblings, Imma and Albert, there is no choice but to carry out a project with them with a clear motto: “Meticulousness in the vineyard to have peace in the winery”. It is very clear for the two M’s (Marià, father and son): AUTHENTICITY!!!
Marià Bigordà, father
Marià Bigordà, son
100% organic Pinot Noir
Aged for 28 months in a bottle
· 30 year old vines, medium-bodied, high acidity and aromatic elegance.
· Hand-picked, gently pressed grapes. It has not been macerated.
· Cava temperature control between 13-15º
· Secondary fermentation in the bottle, very slow and controlled.
· Crispy and discrete “sparkle” with berrylike aromas, very fine and elegant notes.
· A different but excellent “Brut Natural” to enjoy at any time.
HOW TO SERVE IT
We want to achieve plenitude on the nose and a palate-coating texture.
· A “Reserva” has to have aged at least 15 months in a cellar.
· From the moment the Cava is disgorged it will have a shelf life of 15 months.
· Always store the bottle upright.
· A “Blanc de Noirs” is a white Cava although it is made from black grapes.
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...