An area with an altitude between 700 and 900 metres, with a high thermal contrast between morning and night (+10 ºC), a Mediterranean-continental climate, and with almost a hundred-year-old low production vineyards due to the rocky soil. All of these characteristics are what identify the wines of the area where Gran Anyada has been able to work with Nacho Lázaro, owner of Bodegas Añadas, and the oenologist Óscar Martínez. Together, we have elaborated excellent and enjoyable products for our customers and friends.
Marià Bigordà, father
Marià Bigordà, son
100% White Grenache
20% new French wood
Aged for 6 months on fine lees.
- Vines of low production in dry soils of gray slate at an altitude of 800m.
- Manually harvested and selected in sorting tables when entering the wine cellar. Very slow and controlled fermentation (with yeast from the vineyard itself) at 15ºC.
- Shelf life: about 4 years.
- Yellowish colour, with green hints.
Floral and fruity aroma, with slights hints of white fruits (pear and apple). Citric and pleasant white chocolate taste. Dense, fresh, and well balanced mouthfeel. Very persistent finish, slightly bitter and gentle. Very faithful to its variety, land and climate.
HOW TO SERVE IT
Serve from 7-9ºC
There is no need to decant the bottle. Simply open it minutes before serving it.
- White Grenache is a variety grown all over Spain, but especially in Catalonia and Aragon. Our TIKI-TAKA reflects its origin in the best way.
- Wines are always stored horizontally, in cool places where temperatures don’t go above 18ºC.
- It is important to open or decant the bottles before consumption depending on the type of wine.
- The colour of the wine, its intensity and hue, can define the features and characteristics of the wine.
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...