Spectacular limestone slopes and gray slate with vines on a land reminiscent of the best areas in Priorat and Bierzo, Alarba and Acered, at an altitude of 900 meters. All this, provides Óscar Martínez as well as Marià Bigordà, father and son, with the values to produce one-of-a-kind wines for their characteristics and unique for their distinct personality.
Marià Bigordà, father
Marià Bigordà, son
Aged for 14 months in barrels made with French oak from Allier
- Vines of low production in dry soils of gray slate at an altitude of 900m.
- Hand-picked and selected grapes. Very slow and controlled fermentation at 28ºC.
- Shelf life: around 12 years.
- Red cherry colour with good intensity. Lively and powerful aroma of ripe and sweet black fruits, plums and blackberries. Pleasant and sweet tannins. Good tear.
- Long and smooth finish with great structure.
HOW TO SERVE IT
Decant the wine 2 hours before serving it. With the bottle at an angle pour the wine trying to keep the flow slow and steady, then slowly spin it counter-clockwise a couple of times and let it sit.
- Garnacha is elegance in red wine, and in our TIKI-TAKA it is perfectly identified.
- Wines are always stored horizontally in a cool place where temperatures don’t go above 18ºC.
- The colour, its intensity and hue, can define the features and characteristics of the wine.
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...