From the most representative variety of Penedès, the Xarel·lo, we present the collective work between the viticulturist Quim Mallofré and the Gran Anyada oenologists: Marià, father and son. Their work has finally provided an organic product that makes us feel proud to offer our customers, as it comes from the DO closer to home: the Penedès.
Marià Bigordà, father
Marià Bigordà, son
100% Organic Xarel·lo
4 months on fine lees
- 30-year-old organic goblet pruned vines.
- Controlled fermentation at about 14 °C. Aged on fine lees for 4 months and stirred every two weeks.
- Shelf life: around 30 months.
- Joyful and powerful aroma, fruity (stone fruit), with good intensity and great elegance. Fruity mouthfeel, round with a soft finish. Its balance between aroma and flavour will make you want another glass.
HOW TO SERVE IT
There is no need to decant the bottle. Simply open it a few minutes before serving it.
- This white Xarel•lo is the best expression of a fruity, balanced and peculiar wine.
- Wines are always stored horizontally in a cool place where temperatures don’t go above 18ºC.
- It is important to open the bottles or decant them before consumption depending on the type of wine.
IT PAIRS WELL WITH...
Seafood with sauce